The term "Ikya" means "UNITY" or "MERGING". IkyaYoga aims to spread peace, health and joy through different streams of yoga. All are welcome to join us to learn not only about how yoga can help maintain a healthy body but also how yogic philosophy, applied in daily life, can help maintain a peaceful mind and spirit.
Satsanga Ayurveda retreat is well established center since 10years at Morjim, Goa. Satsanga Ayurveda retreat is a partner with Ikya Yoga for all Ayurveda & Yoga based programs.
Mr. Jai kumar - Teacher, Therapist & Photographer
Experience as a Yoga therapist and Ashtanga Vinyasa teacher since 2007. He is also an ambassador of Yoga Alliance International.
- Yoga Instructor's Course from S-VYASA Yoga University
- Bachelors in Yoga Therapy from S-VYASA Yoga University
- Masters in Yoga from S-VYASA Yoga University
- Deep Tissue Stretching Course from Thailand
Mr. Sateesh - Teacher & Ayurveda Massage Therapist
Experience as an Ayurveda therapist since 2002 and experience as a Yoga teacher / therapist since 2007.
- Pancha Karma therapy course from Kuttiyilavil Aryavaidyashala Kannur, Kerala
- TTC from Bihar Shool of Yoga
- Post Graduate Diploma from S-VYASA Yoga University
- Ashtanga vinyasa training with Sheshadri, Mysore
- Yoga Vedanta Course from Divine life society Sivananda ashram, Rishikesh